• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Neverwin

Protector of Innocent Commas
    Great-Comfort had not had any luck last night, unfortunately. She spent the better part of the morning doing menial chores at the stadium in preparation for the games. She did not particularly like being at the stadium while the games were underway. Even though, she never watched. She could hear the sounds of violence, the screams of pain, and the cheering of the crowd in the stands. It made her stomach churn.

But she stayed. The slaves not participating in the fights just yet were in need of comforting. And she wanted to be on-hand to heal the survivors.

Desiree felt like she was on fire. She had masturbated several times now, and as a result, she had gotten very little sleep. Being groggy and horny was not a good combination. The fights were supposed to start today. She needed to be as fully functional as possible. There was barely an intelligent thought in her head, which was something that always alarmed her when it happened. All she could think about was jumping someone's bones as soon as possible.

That wretched Daedric Prince... She had never been like this before. She hated not being in control of her urges. It infuriated her.

Hale Loneshadow

Adnirr'ach's exquisite hearing perked at the sound for the gladiatorial combat to begin. Slowly standing up, the large, muscular warrior whose agility was, in fact, was much more potent than many thought, put on his black tower-helmet.

Another Imperial soldier, a sergeant from the looks of him, stood in front of the small group of motley-clad gladiators. "For your round, prisoners, you will be fighting against a group of veteran arena combatants known as The Wolves of Bruma. These men indeed wear ice wolf skins over them while they fight, and use Skyforge steel battleaxes and greatswords. You will fight to the death. Last ones standing win 10 septims. The one with the most kills, wins another 10. May Akatosh watch over you." With the gruff introduction, the grizzled sergeant stood aside and opened the gate.

Wonderful, I'm in front, Adnirr'ach mused with some delight. He must have worked up more pent-up energy than he had previously thought. As the gates opened, the prisoners around the large vampire gasped. Adnirr'ach could only chuckle. What stood before them, were ten giant warriors clad in the exact design that the Imperial soldier had described. "Looks like we got our work cut out for us, eh friend?" Leandros, the enslaved Imperial that Adnirr'ach had come to amiable terms with earlier. "Just follow my lead, and you will be fine. I intend to get this over with quickly, and visit the brothels later, for you know the old saying, 'A fluff after a fight, always feels right'," Adnirr'ach replied to the man. "My gratefulness for your concern, vampire, but I do have some experience in the art of war," said Leandros with a chuckle.

With that, the Imperials signaled for the battle to begin.

Wasting no time, Adnirr'ach charged out to meet his opponents with speed that did not seem to match his large frame. Dodging a slow, clumsy swing of a greatsword, Adnirr'ach grabbed the mans wrists with his hands and, with a loud crack, broke both of them, forcing the wolf-clad warrior to drop his weapon. Following up with a one-two to the man's face, Adnirr'ach bent down and scooped up the fallen sword, immediately cleaving the screaming man nearly in two. Turning to his left side at the sight of movement, the millennium-old vampire parried the swipe of a battleaxe. Catching the weapon on his own sword hilt, Adnirr'ach let go one of his hands from his sword and grabbed the hilt of the now-nervous warrior's weapon, tearing it from the man's grasp. Leandros saw this, and, after roundhousing his clumsy opponent in the face, moved through the throngs of prisoners - who, for the most part, were being torn to shreds - and veteran gladiators, moving close to the large vampire. Adnirr'ach saw this and quickly tossed the weapon Leandros' way, who caught it, spinning it around him to chop into the gut of a gladiator who thought he saw an opening.

Adnirr'ach turned back to deal with his man, who had produced two large maces from his belt. This seemed to bolster the man's confidence, and Adnirr'ach purposely let the man get a swing through, hitting the vampire's greyish chest with a meaty thhwack. Stunned that Adnirr'ach merely shrugged what would have been a mortal wound off with no more than a slightly pained grunt, the gladiator started to back away. Adnirr'ach would have none of that. Charging forward, he saw on his left another of the Wolves of Bruma try to flank him in a pathetic attempt to help his comrade. Easily ducking under the slow chop of the axe, Adnirr'ach stabbed his weapon forward, gutting the man. Pulling out his blade, he advanced on his target. All of a sudden, he found himself surrounded by five more of the Wolves, and only saw himself and Leandros, along with an Altmer using twin swords, to be alive in his group. "Comrades, form up on me!" shouted Adnirr'ach. As they did so, the vampire suddenly and brutally finished off the gloating gladiator in front of him with a fast decapitation. Picking up the man's shield, he used more of his innate ancient vampire strength to hoist the shield on his left arm, wielding the greatsword in his right hand alone. He took three of the Wolves on at once, parrying all three of the gladiator's swords in quick succession, and shield bashed one in the neck, mortally wounding him and dropping him to the sand, bleeding from the trachea. This distracted the other two momentarily, leaving the agile vampire to bifurcate one of the armor-less veteran gladiators. This snapped the last man to attention, who also happened to be the last of their opponents, as Leandros and the duel-wielding Altmer had both finished off their opponents.

As this realization came to pass, the man dropped his weapon and fell to the ground on his knees, pleading, "Please, you have won this! I submit to you, dark knight! MERCY!" Adnirr'ach gave the man a cold look, and glanced up to the audience, who were chanting as one for the man's brutal execution.

Throwing down his shield and sword, Adnirr'ach yelled with fervor in a booming voice which silenced the crowd. "You have witnessed more senseless slaughter and gore than many would see in a lifetime, yet you beg me to give you more by executing yet another soul. I ask you, wealthy patricians of this oh, so great city...tell me, are you NOT satisfied?? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" Adnirr'ach screamed with desperation and pure, unadulterated anger. With a final, near primal snarl, he stood in front of the gladiator, who would surely be executed anyways. Turing the man so the whole crowd could see, Adnirr'ach dug his naturally sharp vampiric nails, and tore the screaming man's throat out. With that, he kicked the gushing-blood body down to the already bloodsoaked sands of the arena, and calmly but angrily walked out back to the holding area, Leandros and the Altmer following suit.

The crowd continued to cheer.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice looked up to see a woman standing behind her and realized that she had just asked her to sit. She realized just how much ale she had drank and decided to drain the rest of it in one swig. It was only afterwards she realized that was probably a bad idea, considring how large the mug was, how small she was and how little she drank.

"It's a frrree Empire...hic!" Alice said, drunkenly gesturing to the stool next to her. "Aaaleast I thought it was. that was befo...hic...before I realized that the enimy could come to your hhhouse an burn it down beeeecause...hic! they don' like the god your ffffa...fffathhh...your dad! worships. An' then...hic you fin out that your mom isssssssa sheeeecreit agent of the Eeeeeeeemperor, but they're all dead now an' she...hic' has to die too! Hooray!"

At this point, Alice was too sad and drunk to keep her head up and fell face down onto the bar. She wasn't done talking yet though, and continued to do so into the table.

"An you! Barkeep! You otta know that I hate the taste of ale!!!! It...may be...hic! The most vile concotion ever createed by men or mer! hic!. Noooow gimme another one! An' don't stop seeervin!" She threw the entire coin purse Erendur gave her in front of her, missing the bar by several inches and causing it to clatter down behind the bar at Julius' feet, spilling its contents in front of him.

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Natesse sat and tried her best to decipher the drunken speech spilling from between this girl's lips and teeth. From what she could tell, the Empire had killed her family based on their religious beliefs. Julius had indeed returned and was looking quite confused. Natesse fanned him away; she could handle this. The older man shrugged and bent down, gathering the spilled coins. She put an arm around the girl, holding her close.

"I'm sorry to hear about that happened... Why did you come here, of all places, if the Empire killed your family? Wouldn't they be looking for you?"

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice snuggled close to the beautiful Bosmer-Nord, grateful for her kindness, despite her losing all of her manners in her inebreated state. She looked up to her with confusion. "What!? You think the EMPIRE killed my family!? WHY would they do that!? THAT'S rediculous! You must be a sheogorath-person-thing to think THAT! I AM A PROUD DAUGHTER OF THE EMPIRE! I WAS BORN HERE! I WENT TO SCHOOL HERE! MY FATHER DEFENDED THIS LAND IN THE GREAT WAR! NO ONE CAN SAY WE'RE NOT PROUD IMPERIAL CITIZENS! AND WHERE IS MY ALE!!!!"

The screaming started to hurt her throat, so she took it down a notch, much to the relief of everyone inside. "It was those other guys. The ones with the...hic! pointy ears! The ones that don't like Talos! THE THAAAAAAAALMOR!" Alice screamed again, realizing that the woman she was talking to and snuggling up to looed far to Bosmeri to be comfortable. "Wait a minute..." She whispered, her head falling onto the bar again and crying into it. "YOOOOOOU LOOK LIKE A THAAAAAAMOR!!" She yelled in drunken sobs.

Nadir-Natesse

So it was the Thalmor... Why on earth were they- Then the girl began to scream.

"Ack, calm DOWN, would you?"

Natesse felt a flicker of irritation. She had a low tolerance for irrational loudnes; the kind of loudness usually exhibited by drunks, children, and those high on skooma. Considering this girl had just lost her family, Natesse could make an exception but she hoped that the limit wasn't pushed.

"First of all, you don't need any more ale. Second of all, I am part Bosmer, not Altmer. My skin is a light brown, not yellow, and I don't have the face of a drunken horse. Now sit up, calm down, and collect yourself. You're making an unnecessary scene."

Her voice was firm, but not angry. This was a woman, but a young woman. She needed a firm hand to guide her and if that burden was Natesse's for now, she'd undertake it. Also, she would have to remember to keep her blatantly racist description of the Altmer race in check whilst out and about these days. If the Thalmor were indeed in these parts, it'd be best to keep a tight lip o her disdain.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    "I'm sorry." Alice moaned, having just enough situational awareness to realize just how much of a drunk horker she was being. She decided the best course of action was to hide her face in the Not-Altmer's chest and cry in there instead. "I know you're a Bosmer. Or at least part of one. It's just that Valenwood is part of the Aldmeri Dominion, which means the Bosmer are part of the Aldmeri Dominon and the Empire had a war with the Aldmeri Dominion and I can't think streight right now!" She paused to catch her breath, getting a good whiff of whatever perfume this woman was wearing while she was at it. "I've had a little too much ale in case you haven't noticed. I'm sorry, I've never drank this much before. I don't even like ale. My mother doesn't like ale either. Or at least she didn't while she was alive. My head feels all floaty, does that mean I'm drunk? I think I'm gonna go to sleep now. Goodnight person. My name's Alice by the way. Nice to meet you...hic!

After Alice fell asleep in Natesse's ample bosom, Erandur entered the tavern and walked over toward them.

"Excuse me miss? I heard a great commotion from across the stree at the temple and wanted to make sure all was well." He then noticed Alice passed out and using Natesse as a pillow. "Ah. I see you've found my most recent troubled soul. Poor dear. She lost her entire family in an Thalmor 'investigation'. They chased them all into the Jerral Mountans, killed her mother, and according to her, seperated her from her father and three siblings during the ambush. Mara protect them all."

He handed Natesse a small but bulging bag of coins.

"Would you be so kind as to give this to the Inkeeper? It should cover a room for the poor girl and any food she might want later. I would also ask that you stay and comfort her. I would do so myself but I'm afraid the games are keeping me quite busy. I realize it is not my place to ask one stranger to look after another, but this girl is in dire need of hope and company. Please come and find me at the temple if more coin is needed. You may also keep the surplus for yourself as thanks for this good deed. I'm afraid I must go now. Blessings of Mara upon you."

He then walked out of the tavern and back to the temple to tend to the many slaves who were alerady there and the great infux that was sure to come in the days ahead.

Nadir-Natesse

Finally having calmed down, she got some sense out of the young one. What she said made sense, and Natesse had to remember that strangers didn't know she'd never set foot out of Cyrodiil. All she knew of Valenwood was what she read in books...

Then the girl fell clean asleep in Natesse's full, soft chest. She colored a bit. She'd been sexual with women before but it was a new experience, especially with one so young. Unsure, Natesse hugged her, kind of liking the feeling of a face nestled between her breasts...

She flinched when she heard a voice behind her. She listened to the Dunmer priest in sheer confusion. He proceeded to explain the girls situation, then handed over a large coinpurse and asked for Natesse to take care of Alice (she did recall hearing that before her chest became a set pf pillows) and shuffled out as quickly as he appeared.

Natesse sat in complete bewilderment ((think: O_O)). One moment she was consoling a distraught woman, the next she was playing babysitter.

"Uhm....okay. Bye."

solace84

God of the Arena
    By late afternoon the Emperor showed up with his wife, as the crowd in its entirety paid tribute to the entrance. They took their seats and the crowd continued on. Titus Mede motioned for the 'Voice' to come over, who was a rather large in width Imperial with an amazingly loud and clear voice, hence the name.
    "Yes, my Lord," the voice asked.
    "How has it been?" Titus asked.
    "Exceptional my liege," he responded. "The people have been..."
    "How many fights before the Primus begins?"
    "Uh...I believe six more..."
    "Start the Primus now," the Emperor said. "Let the others fight tomorrow, I have Lords from other lands coming up as we speak."
    "Yes, my Lord," the Voice said and wandered off to make the arrangements.
    As he had stated, Lords from High Rock, Skyrim, Hammerfell, and many other lands came up dressed in fine clothing and jewelry. They greeted one another and readied for the events to come.

Dalious twirled his twin short blades within his hands as he paced back and forth. Another body was dragged into the back, it was mutilated and covered in blood. He had been told that the Primus would now begin, and he was first. He continued to pace before the entrance ramp as his men came in to greet him, led by Lenden.

"Ladies and Gentleman," the voice boomed outside in the Arena, as the sky began to shade into a nice blue color. "We will now begin the Primus!"
    The crowd cheered with anticipation as many banged their feet against the stands in unison. The entire Arena shook as the gate on the blue side opened up.

The Voice continued to introduce the opponent as Lenden nodded to his commander.
    "We've come to honor you, Dalious," Lenden said, the other men behind him.
    "Nothing better to do, then?" Dalious asked.
    "Yeah, we've grown tired of the whore house."
    They all shared a laugh, as the Voice concluded.

"I give you...Champion of Hammerfell! Armuille the Red!" the Voice yelled and the crowd had mixed applause.

Lenden put his hand on Dalious' shoulder and said, "Do not die."
    "And let you lead the men? Ha!"

"His opponent..." the Voice continued. "The highly decorated Commander of the Penitus Oculatus Agents. They say he and his men have..."

The voice and the crowd faded away from Dalious' thoughts. He looked down at the sand below and exhaled. He wore steel legging armor, also upon his arms. His chest was bare, save with leather shoulder garments that strapped an 'X' over his upper body. The gate suddenly opened and he walked forth, a smile strewn on his face.

"I give you...Dalious Durendail!"

The crowd cheered as he was the hometown favorite, but there were few who knew not of him. The stomping of the audience's feet erupted all around as he stood in the center, looking at his Redguard opponent. They matched in size and he also held two weapons as he himself did, though they were Scrimtars. The two warriors looked up to the Emperor and bowed, then faced each other.

"Begin!"

Immediately the Redguard Armuille started to circle to his right side, swaying his scrimtars back and forth. Dalious waited patiently, slightly turning his feet with every movement.
    "Ahhh!" Armuille screamed as he rushed in, he swung his dual blades like a wild tornado.
    Dalious saw the opening, as he ducked under and rolled past the wild swinging. Dalious rolled up to his feet facing the Emperor and not his enemy, raising his swords in the air as if the battle were already over. The Emperor looked puzzled, as did most of the crowd.
    Suddenly, the Redguard bent over, as his guts began to spill out upon the sands; then he fell on top of the guts. The crowd broke the silence in another loud cheer and they began to chant.
    "Dal-i-ous, Dal-i-ous, Dal-i-ous!"
    The Imperial bowed to the crowd, realizing now just how much he enjoyed this.

Hale Loneshadow

From the gate of their holding area, Adnirr'ach watched the Penitus Oculatus commander expertly gut his opponent. What put the vampire off though, was how much the man seemed to be soaking, nay, reveling in the so-called "glory" that the crowd, the same crowd Adnirr'ach had yelled to earlier, was giving him. Adnirr'ach saw the man lift his twin swords high, stained with the blood of his foe.

"Oh, I DO hope I get to have a go with...that one...at some point," murmured Adnirr'ach, as he carefully tucked his winnings into his helmet. For the vampire felt no honor, no glory in killing for the pleasure of others. When he killed, it had purpose. It had a determination behind it. But you would think that, being a decorated war hero veteran and all, that man, Dalious they called him, would know that as well. Ah well...mortals. Short term thinkers.

solace84

God of the Arena
    As the night sky overcame them and the Primus fights went on, the final four were named to fight in the final battle to find a champion amongst them. These four men, Dalious included, were gathered into the center of the Arena. Guards ran around them in a circle carrying bags that spilled black powder, then the powder was lit and the men were surrounded by flames.
    "You four will fight in a battle royal to seek the champion of Cyrodil," called out the Voice. "Arthen the mighty Nord! Grundar the savage Orc! Dalious the swift Imperial! and Kur' Arne the master Khajiit! You have all earned respect before this day by your people, now prove who among you is the best! You fight to the death, but if anyone is knocked outside of the flaming rings they will be spared of life, but not of honor and glory. Now...Begin!"

The khajiit and orc immediately rushed toward Dalious, trying to take out the local favorite early on. The orc stabbed with his trident, while the cat leapt in with his battle axe. Dalious rolled and dove out of the way, deflected anything and everything he could with his twin short swords. He couldn't get on their inside, as the orc kept him at a distance.
    The Nord grew tired and tossed his steel long sword at the khajiit, barely missing and causing the cat to turn and face the Nord. They fought as Dalious was on defense against the orc. The orc would stab, stab, then sway the trident and Dalious caught sight of this. He waited for his moment to counter-strike...stab, stab...now! Dalious rushed in and deflected the trident up with one sword, then brought the other into the orc's gut. He held it there for a moment, then raised it upward to the orc's chest.
    Dalious turned to see the khajiit impailed upon the Nord's sword, then its body dropped lifeless.

The Nord charged and kept a heavy attack, bringing Dalious to the flames. But the Imperial rolled forward, which the Nord did not expect and got away back into the center. They continued to fight as the Nord slashed one of the Imperial's arms, causing him to drop a sword. He backed as he blocked with the single sword, the metal clinging ringing throughout the place. The Nord lunged his blade straight, as Dalious swiftly rolled right around it and hacked the Nord's head semi off. As he dropped to his knees he hacked again, this time severing the head into the flames.

"Ladies and gentleman, your champion of Cyrodil, Dalious Durendail!" the Voice yelled as the crowd began to chant his name. There would be a massive party tonight, throughout the city.

Nadir-Natesse

Natesse had finally put Alice down to sleep. She had to wake her to practically drag her to the inn to rent a room, but once there and finally sober, she had dissolved into a fit of sobs and hiccups. It was understandable but it couldn't go on. She had fallen asleep twice and instantly woken up when Natesse tried to leave. In the end she had to use a high level calm spell to finally keep Alice asleep. She creeped to the door and closed it behind her. Maybe now she could get things done.

It was dark. The sun was bidding the day goodbye and shadows were being cast on the ground. Natesse swore silently. She'd gotten nothing done today, and she didn't even get to see any of the games. Sighing, she decided to wander over there anyway. Perhaps she would make it on time to see the announcement of the victors. She thought of the Imperial soldier from before and wondered if he'd made it through.

"Didn't really seem like the fighting type, though..."

She spoke softly to herself as she walked, passing by those she knew and those she didn't. She spotted a small bosmer male and waved.

"Kaytheir! Hi!"

He smiled back. This was actually one of her regulars. Truth be told, he was more than a cilent; they were more friends, with benefits. She enjoyed his company and he hers so she didn't charge him for nights with her. He would give coin to her on his own accord if he thought she really needed it, but would never leave it after they had sex. He would wait a few days and present it to her "as a friend". He walked up and huggles her with a strong embrace.

"Hey beautiful. What are you doing on this side of town? Going to the games?"

"Eh, I wanted to but I think I missed it. Long story. Did tthey announce the winners?"

He shrugged.

"I suppose. I didn't go. Apparently an Imperial soldier won the day, though. It's all ober town. Can't believe it hasn't reached your ears...they're as big as mine, after all."

She laughed and slapped his arm. He loved jesting with her about her heritage.

"An imperial soldier, huh?"

"So says the rumormill. Friend of yours?"

"Heh. Not at all. May have met him earlier, though. I'm gonna go check it out. Come see me later?"

"Maybe not tonight, but soon. Later babe."

She hugged him again and headed back on her way.

Hale Loneshadow

Adnirr'ach Da'lae watched the Imperial warrior carve up his opponents with a growing admiration and respect. Fresh from his second fight, a one-versus-three, Adnirr'ach had been a growing crowd-pleaser, though, he thought, not as much as this local favorite out there. Walking back towards his newfound friends, Leandros and the high elf, whose named they learned was Valindril, he began to discuss their plans again.

"Tonight, as we are the winners, we will be allowed out, under guard, to visit the brothels and party in the streets. They think they have control over us, for we are in the Imperial City from which no one could possibly escape. Tonight, we show them differently," Adnirr'ach whispered his plan to the others.

"Well, what is your plan, friend?" asked Leandros.

"Yes, I would very much not like to be in this city anymore, so do tell us how you plan to escape while under the watchful eyes of half a dozen Penitus Oculatus agents," Valindril replied sarcastically.

Ignoring the high elf's obvious contempt, Adnirr'ach continued. "We go on as planned, visiting the brothels, fluffing the whores, partying and making quite merry with the rest of the champions and their fans in the city. During the time when everyone, including the soldiers, are too drunk to comprehend us, we make our escape. Remember, we only kill if we have to," he said, specifically towards the Altmer gladiator, who had earlier expressed his wish to, "Bleed out some Imperial dogs on the way."

Standing up, Adnirr'ach put on a half-evil, half mysterious smile. "Now, whose ready to make merry?"

While the others prepared their coin for the brothels, Adnirr'ach couldn't help but wonder...what had happened to that mysterious, beautiful woman from earlier?

Neverwin

Desiree had come SO close to throwing her opponent down on the ground and having her way with him. Damn the stands full of people that would see. Fortunately, she was able to hold onto her self-control a little longer, and she ended the fight quickly. It had not been terribly difficult. She had noticed certain little signs which had indicated to her that her opponent had been married, but it was clear that he wasn't anymore. She wasn't sure if they had separated or if something had happened to his wife, but it was something she could use.

She had asked him, straight and to the point, when he came at her, what had happened to his wife. The question had so shocked and unnerved him that he had no time to block when she drove her dagger straight into his chest... right through the heart. The crowd had not been particularly pleased by the extreme lack of show and had gotten a little rowdy and riotous when she left the Arena and returned to the holding cell. Unable to help herself any longer, she grabbed one of the very few females in the cell... a very tough Orc woman that no man would think about forcing themselves on, and she begged for sex.

It was all rather humiliating. Especially since the Orc rejected her advances until she offered all of the winnings she had earned in battle. And when she practically threw the money at the woman, it looked extremely likely that the Orc was just going to take the money and leave her without.

Apparently, the Orc woman behind the tough exterior was nice enough to pity her extremely pathetic behavior (pity, absolute pity... It enraged her) and gave her a little relief. Not much. It definitely wasn't enough. Her control would slip again very soon. She spent her time waiting for Adnirr'ach to return, even going into his quarters to wait for him, cursing Clavicus Vile's name and plotting to kill the Orc woman and pinning it on the person most likely to draw suspicion from killing her.

Hale Loneshadow

Adnirr'ach could immediately sense her presence when he came near to his room, another perk of being a vampire. He smiled, thinking that this woman, Desiree, must have been a shadow warrior or an assassin in her past life. Her tiny, but lithe body certainly suggested it.

As he drew near his quarters, larger now, signifying his growing adoration of the plebians, Adnirr'ach calmly said, "So, Desiree. I see you have survived your first round. I cannot help but say that I am grateful for that."

Coming fully into the room, his pale-grey skin glistening in the slivers of moonlight coming through the ceiling. The endowed vampire shut the door behind him as he walked in. For this, he wanted as much privacy as he could.

Smiling coyly at the beautiful young woman, who seemed to be trembling slightly, though whether in fear or anticipation, or both, Adnirr'ach did not yet know.

"Now, my lady...where were we?"

Neverwin

Desiree's trembling was not the result of fear. She rarely feared. She analyzed threats and responded to them appropriately. There was no room in her brain for that right now. The anticipation was unbearable, and seeing him again made her lose what little control she had.

Before Adnirr'ach could even finish his last word, she had performed a remarkably quick strip-down and thrown herself at him. If he had been a smaller man, Desiree probably would've toppled him over. She only stood at 5'4", so he towered over her. The size difference did not seem particularly bothersome her. She pretty much scaled him as fast as she could, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his lower torso.

She kissed him full on the mouth with a kind of hunger and definite desperation. She might have cut her lower lip slightly on his fangs, but it was clear she didn't care about that. It didn't even occur to her to question why he even had fangs. She was grinding herself against him and tugging at his clothes forcefully. She did not exactly have enough strength to rip them off, and she wasn't in the right state of mind to figure out how to get his clothes off of him.

"You can show your gratitude by taking me... now, hard, fast. I need it." Her voice was low and tinged with her desperation. She planted kisses up and down his neck. "Please, give it to me. I'll do anything. I'll give you anything, tell you anything, do anything... I'll kill for you, just do me. I'm yours, all yours."

She breathed into one of his pointed ears. "Pleeeease." It came out like a whimper.

She hated debasing herself and acting in desperation. Before her wish to Clavicus Vile, the only time she would act like this was to lure a would-be lover into a false sense of security, so that he or she would be easier to manipulate. She could be as hot or as cold as she wanted. Sex had just been something she used to her advantage. Now, however, it used her.

Hale Loneshadow

Adnirr'ach was not used to such...excitement, from a mortal girl. For the 1300 years he had been alive, he was no stranger to sex. During his darker days, he used sex as a way to lure mortal women to him, and afterwards would feed on them.

But now, this was different. She was different. All of his extra-senses, all of his years on Nirn told him that this girl was not to be trusted.

Adnirr'ach did not care at the moment.

His pent-up energy carried on by the killing and carnage came to fruition when Desiree threw herself at him. The vampire responded in kind, kissing her back with the passion of a thousand and more years. Grabbing her as* with his gigantic hands, he carried her over to his cot. Adnirr'ach undid his tunic, then his trousers, immediately growing hard at the sight of the small, lithe woman on top of him, grinding on him.

"I will be glad to...if you ride me like a pirate rides the gale of a storm!" Adnirr'ach replied, groaning, and even letting out a slight hiss. As he said this, he began to slowly massage her clit, and ran his other hand up along the side of her body.

Neverwin

(OOC: Hope the detail is all right. I'll be happy to change it if I need to.)

Desiree didn't need to be told twice, and she didn't need foreplay. She was aching to be filled, and by the looks of things, the vampire was more than adequate. She sat on his manhood, letting it slide between her labia. She was ridiculously wet down there, and the heat that radiated from her body was only more concentrated in that spot. She was pretty much dripping on him, and she hadn't even gotten him inside her yet. It only took a couple of seconds for her to position herself correctly, and she pushed herself down, taking in his wide tip.

Desiree let out a happy, pleasured cry and sank further down until every inch of his massive length filled her. "Yesss, oh yes..." She moaned loudly and started bouncing up and down on him; her breasts jiggling with every motion. "Yes, yes, yes! Oh, thank you, thank you, ah, ah...." She was bouncing as fast as she could, panting heavily, moaning, squealing. It was such a relief for her to have sex that a few tears streamed down her cheeks. It definitely wasn't going to take her long to orgasm.

Hale Loneshadow

(OOC: Hahah, detail's fine by me!)​

Adnirr'ach sighed and groaned with pleasure as she furiously rode his cock. By the Blood, one would think it's been years since this woman had sex, thought the vampire. His hips gyrated with hers in perfect rhythm, bringing them up each time Desiree moved downwards on him.

The vampire, in one fluid motion, flipped the roles, almost pinning her underneath his massive frame. Grabbing her legs so they were wrapped around his neck, Adnirr'ach began their rhythms again, pushing himself further and further into her, until his whole length was once again pounding into her.

Her squealing and moaning told her she was close, and, while the experienced vampire could last as long as he wanted, Adnirr'ach began to feel the trembleings of his own soon-to-be orgasm.

Neverwin

Desiree let out a gasp when he suddenly reversed their positions. She loved the feeling of him on top of her, but she loved the feeling of him pounding inside her even more. More tears streamed down her cheeks, and she found herself short of breath. She couldn't speak; she could only moan in short, repetitive bursts. She felt her orgasm approaching quickly, and she gripped the sheets of the cot and gritted her teeth. Her body shivered violently, and she came hard. There was no moaning or noise that accompanied it. Her mouth had dropped open, but no sound came out.

She finally managed to let out a sigh, and her body relaxed... for all of a few seconds. As the vampire continued thrusting his huge, hard penis into her, she started to tense. She was crying again and moaning and squealing. She squirmed underneath him. It felt so good. Her inner walls gripped at him, and she reached another powerful orgasm that wracked her body and forced her silent.