• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    About 10 minutes after the Elf went back to sleep, Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some began whispering to the Orc again, "Hey, you, you never told me your name." The Orc replied and whispered, "Ra'Gru, Ra'Gru gro-Kashug, just call me Ra'Gru." Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some pointed at Caelalilian and whispered, "Alright Ra'Gru, you see that Dunmer girl over there? I think she wants to escape about as bad as the both of us do. Earlier she tried to play dead convince those snobby elves that she turned into a ghost and would curse them if they didn't bury her someplace other than on the boat." Ra'Gru widened his eyes in amazement and said, "So THAT'S what that creepy ghost I saw was, a damn good plan I gotta say." Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some nodded in agreement and said, "Lets go speak with her, see if we can form an escape plan and round up some other prisoners. I'm not going to die in this plopshole!" Ra'Gru said, "Yeah, but how are we gonna get out of these bars? Our hands are tied and we have no lockpicks." Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some said, "Damn it, you're right, wait, hold on, I have an idea..." Just then they heard footsteps from the darkness inside the boat at night time. They saw a shadowy figure which appeared to be a Thalmor guard approaching their cell, the guard revealed himself by lighting a torch and holding it to himself, he said. "I'm sorry, did I hear something about an escape plan? I'm a little deaf in this ear. Pfft, I'd like to see you fools try and get out. The last idiot who tried to get out of his cell without recieving a beating from one of us guards...well..." He then pointed at the corpse that looked just awful, as if it had been burned to a crisp with fire magic, and through the charred head looked like a face screaming in agony right before he died. He finished his self-interrupted sentence with, "I'll just let you figure out the rest... you pieces of plops will stay on this boat until you get a proper punishment in Summerset Isles for interfering with the Aldmeri Dominion. Now go to sleep, Lizard, and if I hear you snoring that'll be a beating tommorow when you wake up." Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some replied to the guard, "No, no we weren't talking of escaping." and then was interrupted with a "Yeah, right." Just as the guard was about to walk away, Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some then counter-acted with another lie and said, "Seriously, we weren't, as heavily guarded as this vessel is, we'd be complete idiots to think of escaping. I now realize that I was stupid to act superior to the almighty Aldmeri Dominion. I used to think you all were a bunch of wimpy elves, but from that last beating I recieved, I now know that I was completely wrong. I don't even wanna think of what you'd do to me if I left my cell. It must've been your imagination because, I may be a stupid lizard, but I'm not stupid enough to escape, that's for sure." The guard raised his eyebrows, impressed, and said, "Well, I'm glad you see things my way. Now stop bothering me." the guard then blew out his torch and proceeded to walk away. Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some chuckled at such a stupid guard and so did Ra'Gru.

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
    Caelalilian saw that the guard blew out his torch. She thought, "Now is the time!" She whispered, "TIID...KLO UL." She then quickly equipped the ring and transformed into a werewolf, she broke her cell door down with all her werewolf strength, pounced and thrown the guards to knock them unconscious for a long while. Then when the Slow Time voice wore off, she stared at the other prisoners.

15 guards appeared, led on by Dalinn. They fired arrows at the werewolf, to weaken it. Dalinn stepped forward himself, and charged. "Swaithe!!" He hit the werewolf square in the jaw.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: DJDragonFlame, releasing all the prisoners already is kind of godding, so you might wanna edit that post a bit lol.

Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some stood in awe watching the werewolf tear through everything from in his cell while Ra'Gru tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, while they're distracted we can escape!" Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some said, "Oh...right, just watch out for that...beast." Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some then cut through Ra'Gru's bindings with his sharp Goat-shaped horns and Ra'Gru ripped Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some's bindings off his arms. They still had no lockpicks though so they were trapped in the cage still. But then suddenly, the wolf threw a Thalmor guard across the room and he landed near Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some, and he reached through his cell and took the key from the guard's belt. He then flipped the lock around the bar and unlocked the cell and opened it, and both the Argonian and the Orc ran for it while the guards were distracted by the big werewolf. They ran up the stairs to the first floor of the boat, where you could see the ocean they were sailing on and the elves steering the boat and hid behind a crate while Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some turned invisible, he had a large knowledge of the Illusion school. "How did you do that?" Ra'Gru asked. And Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some answered from thin air, "I was taught as a hatchling by my father, who used to be a Shadowscale from the Dark Brotherhood until he died." Ra'Gru nodded and tried to stay hidden as best as he could. "What's all that ruckus downstairs?" one of the Thalmor on the first floor of the vessel asked. "I don't know, I'll go check it out." the other one replied as he walked cautiously down the stairs with his Elven blade in his right hand and a fire spell in the left.

Van Moro

OOC: yeah, 2 full shouts of power, and the ring of hircine? o_O thats a bit strong, you kinda need to balance it out with some (major) downfalls

Reagoth was awoken by the roars, he quickly grabbed his bow and ran down stairs, and took a shot for the werewolf's throat, and hitting just below in the center of the chest.
    Cursing himself, he closed his eyes and sung the song of the elves, taking a big gulp of air and opening his eyes, and let go of the arrow, flying (i can change this if you want dj) into the werewolves right eye.

Dalinn hardly felt the slash to his chest, as underneath his clothing was his fortified Elven armor. He slung his blade at the enemy wolf again, when an arrow flew through the air. The Justicar had come.

DJDragonflame

OOC: yeah, 2 full shouts of power, and the ring of hircine? o_O thats a bit strong, you kinda need to balance it out with some (major) downfalls

Ooc: Sigh...once again you people don't understand how my character works and having the lack of imagination. Since you people are totally oblivious that my characters are about 200 years old (that looks and act like they are 21; and long before TES: Skyrim came out as a game) and given a blessing through dragons that gave them Dragon Language and Dragon Shouts as a bonus with their other elf skills, you have to work around that. I'm not going to repeat myself anymore! And now, here's my part, just to make you happy.

Ic: Caelalilian got hit with sword in the chest and got staggered by the blow but the arrow missed and hit the guard by the wall between Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some's and Ra'Gru's cell. She was getting weaker and weaker as they continue to attack her with weapons and spells. She needed to think of something else other than fighting them.

Van Moro

Ooc: Sigh...once again you people don't understand how my character works and having the lack of imagination you have. Since you people are totally oblivious that my characters are about 200 years old (that looks and act like they are 21; and long before TES: Skyrim came out as a game) and given a blessing through dragons that gave them Dragon Language and Dragon Shouts as a bonus with their other elf skills, you have to work around that. I'm not going to repeat myself anymore! And now, here's my part, just to make you happy.
    OOC: I understand that and I'm not contradicting it, however if they are fit for there age, it merely makes them stronger from the fact that they have so many positives, without many drawbacks. There was another rp I saw where the Argonian was extremely knowledgeable and knew a word of power... but he was a skooma addict and was blind, it just makes rping a bit... unfair and dull to rp with. I'm just saying.

DJDragonflame

OOC: I understand that and I'm not contradicting it, however if they are fit for there age, it merely makes them stronger from the fact that they have so many positives, without many drawbacks. There was another rp I saw where the Argonian was extremely knowledgeable and knew a word of power... but he was a skooma addict and was blind, it just makes rping a bit... unfair and dull to rp with. I'm just saying.

Ooc: Why didn't you tell me that my characters were overpowered when I first posted it on the RP Char Card thread? I'm not editing my characters anymore. I guess people don't bother to look at other people's characters before they do an RP. This is why: I want my own character, Caellian, to fulfill his destiny to destroy her, not some elves that don't understand who she really is. Caellian and Caelalilian both were, are and still destined to fight each other for a dragon's life span (set to 10,000 years). If you think Caelalilian is too powerful for you, let her escape and let her fulfill her destiny of a never-ending battle with him. Because, imo, I feel that you who are against this still don't know what power you can't handle against her.

My problem with it is that you are able to get out of a heavily guarded Thalmor cell within a day of departing. And then you manage to shrug off a heavy squad within one post.

Van Moro

Ooc: Why didn't you tell me that my characters were overpowered when I first posted it on the RP Char Card thread? I'm not editing my characters anymore. I guess people don't bother to look at other people's characters before they do an RP. This is why: I want my own character, Caellian, to fulfill his destiny to destroy her, not some elves that don't understand who she really is. Caellian and Caelalilian both were, are and still destined to fight each other for a dragon's life span (set to 10,000 years). If you think Caelalilian is too powerful for you, let her escape and let her fulfill her destiny of a never-ending battle with him. Because, imo, I feel that you who are against this still don't know what power you can't handle against her.

You misunderstand, I'm basically saying that, roleplaying with these characters who are gifted in dragon tongue and Hircines champion, is boring. Their way too powerful, you can easily tone them down while keeping them on their destiny of killing one another, its just too much imo.

EDIT: but we should keep the disagreement out of the thread, its going to spam the story and derail it, so forgive me ChiefScalyNipplez

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    My problem with it is that you are able to get out of a heavily guarded Thalmor cell within a day of departing. And then you manage to shrug off a heavy squad within one post.

OOC: You mean me or DJDragonFlame? Because I don't intend on having both Ra'Gru and Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some escape successfully just yet. @ Van Moro, It's all good I just dont want to read all of these behemoths of paragraphs and find a way to come to a solution so the best I can say is dont attempt to make your character more powerful than Jesus himself.

DJDragonflame

OOC: You mean me or DJDragonFlame? Because I don't intend on having both Ra'Gru and Thinks-Sharper-Than-Some escape successfully just yet. @ Van Moro, It's all good I just dont want to read all of these behemoths of paragraphs and find a way to come to a solution so the best I can say is dont attempt to make your character more powerful than Jesus himself.

Ooc: He meant me... :sadface:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: Sorry guys, due to a thunderstorm in my area violently molesting the power in my house, I won't be available for a little bit. I'm typing this on my iPhone but you can still continue the RP without me for a bit.

Van Moro

OOC: Sorry guys, due to a thunderstorm in my area violently molesting the power in my house, I won't be available for a little bit. I'm typing this on my iPhone but you can still continue the RP without me for a bit.
    OOC: I'd prefer not to do this rp if we have someone godding, so, sorry. I'm out.

DJDragonflame

OOC: I'd prefer not to do this rp if we have someone godding, so, sorry. I'm out.

Ooc: Then if you think that's the problem, let my character escape and you can continue to playing, because I gave you an easiest challenge and now a hardest one to figure it out and you failed the hardest one. Don't be a sore loser that you're losing to a Dragonborn Assassin. I find no reason to leave so you can continue to play. It's also not to judge people how they RP. Total shame, really.