OOC Tamriel Wildstalkers Rangers Guild

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I don't know. I'm fine with it personally, but what if someone finds us later and wants to join?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Let me know how it's going to be because ill either post one character card or both of them. Also, Daryls one changes depending on if he's going to be a main character or not.

Odin-bane

Name: Earl Odin
    Race Reguard
    Class Knight
    equipment steel plate armor, Odin Bane sword. Spell-drinker shield
    Appearance: looks like the cartoon character Black Dynamite
    Buff. Mustache with a minny afro
    6'1
    Personality: honorable trustworthy. hates Thalmor. loves to fight. brave
    Bio:
    Earl grew up in north hammerfell in Castle Odin-Bane. Earls father was the leader of the clan.
    he had one younger brother Roger. The clan played a key role against the Thalmor during the great war. one stormy night the castle was sacked. all of Earls family besides his brother died.
    The two escaped to skyrim nd then spilt. Roger went to the college of winterhold. Earl went to join the imperial legion where he rose to legate rank.
    He eventually went on slay many great evils an begain his way to become a great knight.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Odin-bane, thats a nice CC, but if you're going to give him equipment that isn't in the actual game, post a picture or a drawing or a basic description, just so we know what we're dealing with. And depending on what 91 says, I don't think he was looking for people that have characters involved heavily in the civil war, like yours is. But you'll have to wait for what 91 says :p

Pufftuff

It'll be confusing at first but as we adventure the IC won't get to crowded since we will all be interacting with everyone. But im intrested to see this get big and if we can get it to work.

SonOfSkyrim91

Daryl, I don't see anyone having any problems with it so if you wanna go ahead and post both sure, if e need to get rid of one later on then we can, better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.

Odin-bane, sounds like a very interesting character, is your character himself heavily involved in the war or his family? I know EpicVakarian's character was a Stormcloak, I don't really have any problems with characters having been involved in the war, as long as that side of things doesn't get too mixed up in the story. Have your thoughts and war history etc. but try not to rip each other's heads off over the civil war :p

Btw, you'll both need characters. When they're up, I'll post a list of character, color, and who's character it is etc.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Alright, I post both. Caaaan Daryl be orange and Elizabeth bright blue?:p

Also if need be I have a reason for Daryl to leave, it is sorted :p

TJ0331

Nords forever
    Hey guys I was wondering if there are any more slots available. Let me know because I love this stuff.

SonOfSkyrim91

If everyone's up for upping the limit to 10 like I had suggested then yeah sure, but you need to post a character profile and choose a colour for your speech. So far we've got white, light blue, dark blue, green, orange, purple, Jt and Odin-Bane haven't picked colours yet, you are character no. 9 if I haven't counted wrong

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Name: Daryl Dixon

Race: Half Imperial, half nord. He takes on his mothers imperial side more, unlike his brother who takes on after his fathers nord side.

Afflictions: Daryl has no diseases.

Appearance: He looks to be in his early 30's, short brown hair and a goatee . I have a terrible description so I'll provide a picture.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375359817.276423.jpg
    On Daryls back he has multiple scars from his fathers abuse, he has some amount on his chest and stomach too.

Gear: Daryl mostly sticks to his crossbow for combat, he also carries a dagger used for gutting and skinning his prey, but occasionally used when things get too close and he has no alternative. He has a sleeveless olive coloured top, and a black leather jacket with angel wings on the back, and brown trousers.

Occupation/ Major skills: Daryl is a deadly marksman with his crossbow and is relatively strong, his style of living is hunting for the dinner table so he knows a fair bit about the southern part of Skyrim, he's an expert tracker and can track animals or people when the tracks seem faded away and gone to the untrained eye.

Personality: Daryl can often be seen as angry, hot headed and rude, in which he is. However he's nothing like his older brother Merle, Daryl isn't the kind to help you out to only rob you blind or kill you later, that's Merle. Getting close to Daryl can show who he really is, he looks out for those he cares about and serves undying loyalty. People would rarely see this and no one has thus far, but the potential is there for him to develop out of his brothers shadow and into his own person.

History: Daryl lived in a family of three. Him, his brother Merle, and his mother and father. Daryl and Merle lived within the plains of Whiterun hold, under the roof of their neglectful parents; their father being an alcoholic and abusive and their mother being both that and a chain-smoker. When Daryl was just 8, they lost their mother to a house fire that had been caused by her cigar while she was asleep after passing out drunk in bed. Merle was 16 at the time and was locked up in Whiterun with a day left on his 3 day sentence for getting into a fight with one of the other kids.

Merle raised Daryl to share his beliefs and be tough like a grown man. However he was too absent from Daryls life; part of that had to do with him serving time in Whiterun. This led Daryl having to frequently fend for himself. Once after his mothers death, when he was 10 years old, he got lost in the woods for 9 full days and lived off of juniper berries and used Tundra Cotton as a substitute for toilet paper. Merle was again serving a sentence in the Whiterun dungeon. When Daryl managed to find his way home, his father had not noticed his absence. He walked in through the back door then made himself a sandwich.

Both Daryl and Merle were physically abused by their father, causing Merle to abandon the family. Merle claims that he didn't know that his father was hurting him to but Daryl doesn't believe him.
    Daryl is a survivalist relying on himself and is very slow to trust others.

Daryls brother Merle, a strong Stormcloak supporter, has been captured by the thalmor. They have agreed to free him, on the condition Daryl finds Elizabeth and brings her to the Aldmeri Dominion. Daryl would do almost anything to save his brother, so he will do what he will do.

Name: Elizabeth

Race: Imperial

Sex: Female

Appearance: She's 5 ft 6 with dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. She is a beautiful young woman looking like she's just out of her teens, as she is.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375359893.756508.jpg

Gear: Elizabeth doesn't wear armour, being locked up her entire life she has only been given access to what she's been given such as what is shown in this picture.

Major skills: She is an excellent healer and lock smith.

History: Elizabeth is a twenty-year-old woman who has been imprisoned in the far reaches of High Rock since she was an infant. Daryl Dixon is sent to retrieve her from her captors, and bring her back to The Imperial City. She is guarded by Saphira, a monstrous, winged dragon who was both her guard and only friend during childhood; she began to hate her as she grew up, seeing her as a warden prohibiting her freedom. Her only company being Saphira and the books and things Saphira brought her she learnt a lot about history and the geography of the areas in Tamriel, she has never been able to explore them however. She learned a lot about lock picking while being locked up herself, this knowledge in no way could ever help her escape though. She has been able to practise healing magic, becoming an excellent healer and lock pick.

Personality: Despite years of isolation, Elizabeth has a free-willed, almost childlike spirit, demonstrated by her dancing and singing, and in her interaction with her surroundings. She is also somewhat mischievous, being able to pick locks. She has a biting wit and sarcastic humour, calling her companions out on their missteps without hesitation. At the same time, she possesses an immense amount of reserve and determination, as she is able to focus on her goals and move past stressful situations relatively quickly, though they are still shown to affect her deeply.
    Because the only thing to keep her company in her prison was books, Elizabeth is a fountain of information, ranging from lock-picking to medical treatment.
    Despite her immense intellect, her determination and lack of life experience have made her somewhat reckless, and she does not always think her plans through. She is also very naive, likening the Stormcloaks struggle. At first she sees them to be freedom fighters, helping their land. However, once she sees the consequences of what the war is doing she quickly changes her mind.
    Elizabeth greatly dislikes killing, avoiding doing it herself whenever she can.

SonOfSkyrim91

Oh wow, you really did pay attention to detail on that one, the house fire and abusive dad and everything! Tempted to make Merle as a second character now...

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Haha in one of my old RP's he was a secondary character. Made his colour green for snake like :p
    You should read Chains of Morality;) Or even the hallucinations in The Fall of Glaurung :p I am the best at controlling these mofos

I'm actually quite excited to pick up the mantle of Daryl again, Elizabeth should be fun too.

TJ0331

Nords forever
    Name Smoke
    Race Nord
    Gender Male
    Age 34

Class Hunter/ Mountain man

Equipment: Foreswarn bow,fur armor,fur shoes, hide bracers of minor archery,. No headgear as of now.

Appearance: Scruffy with long brown hair as well as full beard. A long scar running down vertically under his left eye do to an encounter with a mountain lion. He has a medium large build but not to big.
    Personality: Kind but quiet. Can be very misleading for he looks scary but really isn't. He gets along with shopkeepers well and has a reputation as a good hunter.

Bio: Smoke left home as a young man do to his adventurous attitude towards life. He was trained by the best mountain man around that was infamous for his skills as a trapper and hunter. Smoke lived through his life honing his skills as an outdoors-man. He currently lives in Anise's cabin after figuring out she was a witch and had to destroy her to protect riverside. Then one day while after selling some fur pelts in the riverwood trader he heard tale about a rare stag who's hide was worth over 1000 gold. He couldn't pass up that offer because with that money he could start building his own house. After days of tracking this rare beast he finally closed in on the game. He found it early morning quenching its thirst at a river near the Honningbrew Meadery. He also drew sight of two imperial scout closing in on his game. They then shot at it in an attempt to kill the beast before Smoke did. It was a lousy shot and it ran away in panic. The imperials instantly headed toward him and were furious. Despite his proof of being able to hunt there he was arrested because they were corrupt. And so the story begins!

This character is based off of Smoke Jensen from the Mountain Man series books. My color is brown.

TJ0331

Nords forever
    Oh yes and he is very trained with a bow for hunting and is proficient at riding horses. When in combat he shoots and rides.