• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    suleen_zps00f91437.jpg

IsabelaDAII_zps9230bc25.jpg

(fanfiction coming soon.)

Name: Suleen Isabela Sharlian

Race: Redguard

Appearance: Hour glass figure, toned, athletic build. She is tan, naturally, and has ice blue eyes. She stands at 5'6'' and her hair is long past shoulder length, and flows down naturally by her sides. Her hair is black. She has her chin pierced with a golden sphere stud. She also wears an intricate golden and turquoise adorned necklace choker piece, as well as, circular golden intricate matching dangling earrings.

Style: She wears this:
    img01.png

Personality: Suleen has a lot of secrets, and it's extremely obvious, but she won't give them up to just anyone. She lies constantly to avoid having to tell the truth. And she's a damn good liar. She keeps to herself most of the time, and she only speaks when spoken to. She is very observant, and intelligent. When she is spoken to, she is extremely sarcastic and has filter problems on some of the things she says, rendering her to be quite blunt. She can be somewhat of a flirt, never taking romantic matters seriously, and she has a bit of a trust issue. When she is close to someone, she is very loyal and extremely compassionate. She holds the ways of the Ula dear to her heart from what she has learned of their values through her childhood.

Combat Style: She is a master of dual wielding. Suleen prefers to use either two swords as she fights, or two daggers. This is her specialty, and she does a damn good job with them. she makes up for speed what she lacks in strength, and combined with her acrobatic skill she is unstoppable.
    isadaggers_zpsbe726644.jpg
    (her personal blades)

History: Growing up in Hammerfell, Suleen spent her childhood and teen years training in the Ula Sanctuary of that district. She didn't have a good relationship with her parents in the Ula, they were the duke and duchess of her sanctuary, and ended up proposing her for an arranged marriage at the age of 12 to a man eight years older than her which she hardly knew. Of course, she wouldn't be married at that age, but in the future to come. Her parents always arranged dinner dates through her childhood always trying to force them to be close, and she and the chosen for betrothal absolutely hated each other. Eventually, she left the sanctuary at night around the age of 18 to spend the rest of her years until she hit 21 in the thieves guild in Hammerfell. When she turned 21, she decided to take leave from Hammerfell and spend the rest of her years working with the skill she gained in the thieves guild, as well as being a Ula werewolf, to her advantage for a life on the seas. She started out as a ship mate, finding her first love on the same crew she first joined, and they both plotted the downfall of their captain. Then, one night, she snuck into their captain's room and cut his throat. Having already won over the crew, she assumed his position. Her lover and her eventually married as she was captain, and then eventually he realized Suleen had only used him to gain power to become captain. None of the crew members respected him as her husband as co-captain as they did she as a captain.

Suleen's husband treated her terribly. Behind closed doors, he would beat her senselessly. It was something that the rest of the crew knew in secret, but wouldn't say a word for fear of what would happen. Until one night, an assassin from the Dark Brotherhood made their way onto teh ship while it was docked and stabbed her husband in the chest repeatedly until he bled to death. The assassin was a high elf, and had been born into the class since he was a child growing up with prositutes for his parents. He grew up in a whorehouse. Suleen thanked the assassin by bedding him repeatedly that night, for she found herself escaped from the terrible marriage she had, and was free to roam the seas with her crew as a single woman. The next morning, she let him slip out early in the morning before her crew could wake and realize she was happy about what had happened. She played the innocent role well.

Suleen's crew and her roamed the seas about Hammerfell until she was 23, and that fateful night, the ship found it's way into a disastrous storm. The crew worked the entire night trying to keep the ship secure, but it was no use. Fire struck the sails, and took the rest of the ship along with it, as well as the crew. Suleen barely escaped that night on a paddle boat making her way back to the shores of Hammerfell to return to her family in the thieves guild.

After getting enough money, she decided she wanted to take leave again. Suleen had been to many place, but not Skyrim, so at the age of 24 she left for Skyrim. Having only been there a year, she decided to take up work with their thieves guild and move around from city to city to see what the province had in store for her. Seeing nothing promising, she left once more to travel the seas and find her place in the world. Always a lone wanderer, with the secret life of the Ula in her alter ego, as well as the first bloodline besides the Aatu that has eyes colored blue when the regular genetics of a Ula pack member bears silver eyes. More of her Ula story will be revealed in her fanfic coming secondary to the Leilani story.

Currently, Suleen Isabela Sharlian is just a lone wanderer. She belongs to no crew, and never again after the tragic loss of her precious ship would she ever dare to be captain once more...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    my special way of Welcome <3

Skyrimosity

If any of you are wondering what Savile is like (after all this time of him being iffy) he is depressed during the day and too drunk to really care by night.

solace84

God of the Arena
    alright, once I finalize the story plan I will give you a vague outline of things so you can know what we are and are not doing. :)

you can if you want but what I was trying to say is you don't have to. By sub stories I don't mean 'stories' at all, I mean just fooling around with the character with pointlessness. Kinda like Quintin Tarentino movies with the dialogue and what not. But it doesn't matter now anyway 'cause it seems you guys are back. Cheers!

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Solace join the tour ;)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    .shakes head. The tour of the ship

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Im actually going to redo my entire character card, hope you guys don't mind. I already cleared it with Duon.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    This is going to be the weirdest thing I've ever asked for...-__- but fluff it I'll ask anyway. Reka, I think it would be cool if after Jeroo-Shei gets to know your character a little more, they develop kind of a Ezio/Sofia from AC Revelations type relationship in the RP, excluding their later on marriage. Like they don't really "love" each other...or anything, cause you know I'm not one for romance and plops, but Jeroo ends up liking her and caring about her in a way. Its cool because it's a twist, the soulless nightmare ends up not being so cold hearted.

I'm asking because your characters personality is similiar to Jeroo'sin a way. Feel free to say no, I know its stupid lol.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    This is going to be the weirdest thing I've ever asked for...-__- but fu** it I'll ask anyway. Reka, I think it would be cool if after Jeroo-Shei gets to know your character a little more, they develop kind of a Ezio/Sofia from AC Revelations type relationship in the RP, excluding their later on marriage. Like they don't really "love" each other...or anything, cause you know I'm not one for romance and pl***, but Jeroo ends up liking her and caring about her in a way. Its cool because it's a twist, the soulless nightmare ends up not being so cold hearted.

I'm asking because your characters personality is similiar to Jeroo'sin a way. Feel free to say no, I know its stupid lol.

Hmmmm.....well I don't want to make any promises to a relationship in the future with her because I have no idea how things will turn out. Thanks for the offer, though, Chief. :) Perhaps they could become close friends? I could promise that.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    It doesnt really matter lol just a dumb idea I had, just to mix things up a bit.