• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

mast3rlinkx

Well, I'm the newest member. I'm hoping this is a good, active forum, and that the roleplay is good quality.

I have various interests in gaming, including Dead Space, Borderlands, Metroid, Zelda, Battlefield, Fable, Fallout, and Elder Scrolls (that last one's likely obvious since I'm here). I enjoy roleplaying, so you guys may see me there a lot. I'll likely spend a lot of time in discussion as well.

As far as Skryim goes, it's my favorite RPG of all time! (Knights of the Old Republic is a close second). The graphics are amazing, gameplay's not the horribly complex crap that was in Morrowind and Oblivion, and the perk system is a nice touch. The storylines are very well done, and the characters feel unique! It's a very good game.

So, that's me!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, mast3rlinkx! Strap it on, bro, cuz there's some excellent RPing here, imo at least. Oh yeah, with your interests, you'll definitely fit in quite well. So have fun here and may the sun always be behind you when battling a dragon. :Dovahkiin: