• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Phenomenal TJ

The One And Only
Hey everyone, have been lurking, reading, etc. here for awhile now, just sort of taking it all in and getting a grip on the forum itself. Lot of good information and intuitive ideas at play here, and finally decided that I couldn't not be a part of that.

Really like the skin here (though I've always had a thing for dark backgrounds) and the Role Play area just amazed me, it's been a long time since I did any of that (circa 2002) but I may just have to give it another shot.

A little about me, my name is TJ, and I've been using the moniker of Phenomenal TJ for as long as I've been on the internet. I mainly hang around sports forums, but am an avid gamer as well. I've been posting on forums for as long as I've been on the internet, dating all the way back to the AOL Message Boards, have ran a few, currently running one, all that fun stuff.

Oh, also - I love to ramble on and on. Being a writer tends to do that to you.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Run....run while you can! This place becomes an addiction.

Anyway, welcome!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Phenomenal TJ! I just got through welcoming another former lurker. The lure of these forums is too powerful to ignore. :) Oh yeah, you'll have no problem finding things to do here to keep you busy. In the meantime, have fun here and may your lurking days be over. :Dovahkiin: