• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

:Dragonborn: Because this is an amazing theme song, besides it describes Skyrim and what you want to do which is attack Summerset Isles, which is the western shore.

Subtle

An Unexpected Ally
This is my argonian trapper's theme song. He got dat brave heart.
The intro starts just as he is absorbing a dragon soul.

PrisonerLizzie

I tend to go between LMFAO Sexy and I Know It and NIN Closer. Although those do not exclusively play when killing dragons, more of my walking around Skyrim songs. For dragon killing its definately something like the Sabre Dance or Ride of the Valkyries but that depends on how successful the battle is going (ie is my follower doing something stupid/trying to commit suicide/getting in the way)

Shoukire

Feeling bouncy:
For every other time:

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I have a theme for my Redguard, 2h warhammer :p

MC Hammer - you can't touch this

Panthera

Don Gato
This what I have in mind while fighting.

0:00 I'm detected
0:01 Enemy starts running towards me.
0:02 I stand up.
0:03 ...switching to dual swords.
0:04 ...start walking towards the enemy.
0:07 We are getting closer.
0:10 Moment before we clash.
0:11 Battle for survival begins! :D

Now if I would go for true epicness.

This one here would be it.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Themes? Hah I'll probably never be serious about that kind of topic.

Ever since a friend of mine managed to manually improve the game's graphics we had fun talks about turning this into a mod where the improved graphics would also come with a custom main menu with the Dragonborn on top of a mountain, the camera behind him, over his shoulder, watching the Whiterun hold as dragons circle around the area, and the music below to emphasize the whole graphical superhype. :p

Now... Come to think of it, not much differences between an Alien invasion and a Dragon invasion, and for both of them there is one hero acting. Alright, funny trip /off.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film

I always picture Aldaril strutting into the Thalmor Embassy accompanied by this tune. Such raw vengeance.

This one suits Marcel.

Venato's theme.

Svanna's theme.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
EDIT: In all seriousness though, the moment I've thought of the Dragonborn challenging Miraak I've directly thought of this. Especially on 3:11.

The first Dragonborn, the last Dragonborn, Apocrypha, dragons being bent to both players will, souls, powers.