• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Vixen Blackbriar

Call Me Vix

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Basic Information

Name: Arika Sorenstill
    Nickname and most commonly referred to as: “The Jester"
    Race: Nord

Birth-date: Unknown
    Birth-sign: Thief

Class: Assassin

Affiliations: Dark Brotherhood

Appearance & Personality

Height: 5‘6 ft

Weight: 119 pounds

Skin Color: Pale white

Eye Color: Bright Green

Hair Color: Sandy Blonde with streaks of platinum.

Scars: Arika has several scars, mostly on her legs, however her favorite scar is the one on her left cheekbone although she does not say how she got it.

Tattoos: She only has a few tattoos, the daedric writing on her lower back and forearms. Which reads- Lowerback: In Oblivion we wander. Forearms: Our eyes are watching (Left) Our smiles are widening (right)

Piercing: Just her ears. 5 on the left 6 on the right. Typically wears a few studs and small hoops.

Accessories: A tiny silver and emerald necklace and a small ruby ring given too her by Festus Krex.

Overall Appearance:
    Arika’s body is slender and feminine, despite what one would normally see in a Nord female.
    Her hair is shaggy and cut at shoulder length with a small braid hidden on the right side.
    Her eyes are a bright, pine green that are lined darkly with kohl (an earlier form of eyeliner).
    Her facial structure is prominent, with a rounded chin and sharp jaw. Her eyes are narrow and her cheekbones are high and sharp as well. Arika’s nose is sharp and slightly pointed.

Personality:
    Arika’s personality is strange. She is sarcastic and cruel, yet kind and generous. Everything about her personality contrasts. Some would say she has a split personality when in reality, she’s just bipolar. But more often than not she jests, tricks and mocks. Preferring a joke than actual conversation. Arika can become serious, but not for a long amount of time. Just enough too hear a contract. Her sadistic thirst for blood often causes her to burst out into fights. She’s also typically more laid-back and carefree but takes her Assassination missions and occupation very seriously. Loyalty too the Dark Brotherhood is her top priority.

BIO:

Mother- Viola Sorenstill (deceased)
    Father- Lorki Sorenstill (deceased)

History:

Arika was born in Riverwood, always hating the small mill town from a young age. It was ‘too quiet’ she would say with a pout. Her parents were both Nord warriors, her father a retired Whiterun guard while her mother ran a Potions shop. Arika was always a rowdy child, getting into trouble and causing mischief. The most devious thing she did was when she took a dog, killed it, and then hung it on the roof of her neighbors house. When questioned by her parents, she did not deny it and claimed she did it too get the boy’s attention because she fancied him. She was 10 at the time.
    When Arika turned 15 her mother was killed in a accident with two frost trolls. Arika’s father was devastated and withdrew from everyone. This suited Arika just fine, she didn’t care for her father much anyway. While her father wasted away, drinking, Arika snuck out too the woods. The woods were a place Arika was told was ‘strictly off-limits’ so it gave her a thrill too run through the forbidden trees. She taught herself how too climb trees, how too swim, and how too track animals and people that had been through the woods previously.
    Arika’s father, Lorki, died when she was 19 the night after she told him she was leaving. There was a loud and violent argument. Resulting in broken items, Arika’s treasured scar, and harsh insults. By the time anyone discovered that Lorki was dead, Arika was long gone. She is suspected too have killed her father but she never admitted it.
    Arika joined the Dark Brotherhood at age 20 and has loyally served the Night Mother and Sithis since then.

Weapons and Abilities:

Weapons: Ebony Bow and arrows, or when in close combat two ebony daggers.

Armor: Shrouded Armor w/ Hood and mask.

Main Skills: Stealth, Alchemy, Archery, and Speech.

Powers/Specialties:
    -Concealed Weapons
    - Night-Vision (used for seeing in dark places)
    -Kiting (meaning: Picking enemies off at a distance)

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman

MagicBlade

Instinctive
    Ok I'll do my little sample.

Polaris watched, as he always did. He sat on a thick branch of an oak, eyes riveted on the road below. He brushed to hood over his face. He was always on the hunt, raiding Khajiit caravans, or even supply carts for the soldiers, it was his hobby. He glanced at the sky, and noted its fading light. He normally would be doing this at an earlier time, but this, this was a special occasion. He knew a 99% chance of a large Stormcloak supply caravan was moving through. He knew that there would be 2 wagons, each loaded up with weapons, armour, food and other essentials...and a few hundred septims in the mix. But Polaris wasn't in it for the loot. He was in it for the thrill...the pleasure...to satisfy his lust for blood and murder. That was what he thrived on, most people need air...Polaris needs blood. He glanced up again...and his head riveted back to the road. His keen ears picked up a small sound, which then repeated, until it got loud and louder. Polaris reached behind him a pulled over his Ebony bow. His free hand reached back to grab a single Ebony arrow. Polaris nocked the arrow and waited. Then in came to view. Two horse drawn wagons, each with a simple rider in the seat, with a few soldiers walking around the wagons. Polaris counted 8 soldiers... and at this he drew back the string of his bow, and aimed for the man in the back of the line. The arrow spat out of the bow, it finding the mans neck within seconds. Instantly, the line stopped and the soldiers drew axes and swords, waiting for a enemy to appear. Some looked to the trees, hoping to find the Illusive archer. But Polaris had no thought of showing himself just yet. He raised his free hand and cast an paralyze spell in his hand. He shot the spell of to the man in the cart. The man suddenly was swarmed by an aura of green, then froze, eyes staring unblinkingly a the road, and he toppled over the side of the wooden seat. "Heh... Lets Go!" Polaris leapt from his position, all the while strapping the bow over to his back. He grabbed two throwing knives, and threw them at the startled soldiers. The two razor bladed knives struck home to two soldiers chest, the closest to the elf. He leashed another of, which also found its mark. The three soldiers lay still on the floor, blood running down their stomachs. "Get him, kill the bastard!" cried a soldier behind his helmet. the remaining soldiers charged blades swing in arcs of light. Polaris sent out his Ebony Daggers and ran off. to kill his oppoments.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Sooooo...... can I post my cc?

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Roggsy! If you're still taking people, I'd be more than glad to join ~_^ I enjoy the plot and CC's thus far.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Basic Information

Name: Arika Sorenstill
    Nickname: “The Jester"
    Race: Nord

Appearance & Personality

17222.jpg
    (EDIT: Got it :D)

THATS A NORD?!?!?! LOOKS MORE LIKE A HIGH ELF!!!!!

Ponder

International Man of Mystery
    Hey, so this RP is looking really cool, and I was wondering if you might have room for one more.

I tend to prefer writing non-combat oriented characters, as a lack of skill is generally more entertaining to write than possession of it, but I figured I should give everything a try. A sample of a non-combat character can be found on this page (in the middle-ish), and here's a sample of me trying my hand at a combat situation, again a little down the page.

Hopefully, I'll pass muster :D

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
    Well, you've seen my writing already, so here is le card :D

General

Name: Mezi Otis (actual name Meztisio)
    Race: Dremora (stuck in human form)
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 158 lbs
    Place of Birth: The Deadlands, Oblivion
    Current Residence: n/a (He's a drifter)
    Appearance: In his previous form, he appeared as your standard dremora. In his current state, he isn't as tall or as muscular. He has fair skin, white hair with curved horns sticking out (one of which is broken), and yellow eyes.

daedrasmaller.jpg

Class: High-Roller
    Personality: Mezi is completely unlike how he was in his daedra days. He is very laid-back and at times sarcastic. He tends to joke around tremendously with people, but it serves as his way of letting them know he's taken a liking to them. Much like Sanguine, he enjoys drinking and playing pranks on unsuspecting people, anything to have a good time. Mezi is skilled in getting what he needs from others, whether it be through deception, flattery, or persuasion. He tends to keep away from intimidation, seeing as his current form is nowhere as menacing as his previous state.

Combat

Major Skills:
    • Destruction
    • Illusion
    • Speech
    Minor Skills:
    • One-Handed
    • Light Armor
    Bio/History

Meztisio was a dremora created by Mehrunes Dagon during the Oblivion Crisis to help aid his war against Tamriel. He emerged from an Oblivion gate situated outside of Markarth, Skyrim with a large band of dremora. Meztisio had crossed many opponents before coming across a Vigilant of Standarr who fought him to a draw. The vigilant was injured, but escaped the battle just before being killed. Meztisio would eventually cross paths with the Hero of Kvatch, an encounter that marked the dremora's downfall. He was defeated and sent back to Oblivion.

Years passed as past organizations began gaining strength once again, most notably, the Dark Brotherhood. The vigilant who fought Meztisio years prior had been affected by the Brotherhood's influence, so much to the point where he turned on his patron deity, Stendarr, and took matters into his own hands. He practiced dark arts and successfully managed to call upon the ruthless enemy he would soon make his ally. He summoned Meztisio to help extract revenge on the group of assassins.

With no choice, Meztisio was the man's loyal servant and weapon in taking out the Brotherhood, but ultimately failed in doing so. As punishment, the powerful ex-vigilant trapped Meztisio in a human state to ensure that once he died, he would be unable to re-emerge in Oblivion again. Having obtained his free will as a result, Meztisio ran from his crazed, former master. He took up gambling, and now drifts from city to city, slowly losing memory of his past life.