Spoiler A breeding question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
My Breton werewolf character fell in love with Serana, A full blooded vampire. If my Breton was to mate with Serana and produced an offspring what would the child be? Werewolf/vampire hybrid?

Michaelhybrid.jpg

And if our child dies which Daedric lord will he go to? Hircine or Malag bal?

Nuitari

Dark Luna God of Magic
I don't believe the werewolf infliction is passed down through families as the way to get it is through drinking the blood of another werewolf.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
^ he's right, that much I do know. During the companions questline they specifically say it is only achievable by drinking the blood of a werewolf but there is always a first for everything ;)

Katastrophe

King of Tales
It's never been stated whether Vampirism can be passed on through a regular birth, instead of just transferring the disease.

UESPWik said:
"Although a vampire spreading it's disease to another can be seen as 'reproduction', vampires have been documented to be able to have children with living partners through intercourse. The one report of this occurence, in the Journal of the Lord Lovidicus, in which a vampire Imperial impregnated an Orc woman, resulted in a male Orc child being born, but it is unknown if the child inherited the disease or any part of it. It is possible though Agronak did inherit some vampiric attributes from his father. The only thing in Oblivion that supports the theory is when Owyn says 'He says he's only half Orc. What I want to know is, what's the other half? Cause it sure ain't human...'" (source)

xReese

Yeah I don't think you could pass that around, and I don't think you can have kids in skyrim. Maybe adopt but not biologically make one.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Aren't vampires immortal?

If so, do they age?

If the baby possessed the vampire trait passed down, how do they even develop within the womb?

Would they just remain a blood-thirsty fetus forever? :D

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Aren't vampires immortal?

If so, do they age?

If the baby possessed the vampire trait passed down, how do they even develop within the womb?

Would they just remain a blood-thirsty fetus forever? :D

Talk about scary