Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
meben15
meben15
sure :D
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Well, I'm gonna start writing mine soon, and I looked at the guidelines. They say I should reserve posts for chapters later to keep it clean. How many do you think I should reserve?
meben15
meben15
I am not entirely sure what you are asking... reserve?
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Like, just put a few posts after the actual thread saying "*Reserved for later chapters*" or something. How many of those do you think I should put?
meben15
meben15
oh I see. Well I would put like 4-5 if you wish. Or you could simply add on to one post, as I have seen others do, or you could just post each chapter one by one.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
I'm thinking I'll reserve 5 posts and put a few chapters on each post.
meben15
meben15
yeah that would be plenty I'd say :D when you got the thread up send me a link. I would luv to read it! :D
meben15
meben15
looks good! I like the history you have concocted, it makes sense. Also it should be noted I vote for argonia not because I love argonians so much as I hate the dominion XD
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
GREEN POWER! GOLD...uhh. POO-ER?
meben15
meben15
XD yes, the dominion is SMELLY!!! Take that!
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
If you've got any comments about it, I'd appreciate your posts. They keep my fic alive :U
meben15
meben15
I'll shoot you some feedback as soon as you posted chapter one. I've followed that thread ;)
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Okily dokily. Trust me, it's gonna be a really cool first chapter! :D
meben15
meben15
I am sure it will be, I have always liked war stories from the perspective of a simple soldier.
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
Course, it won't just be battle after battle. Stuff's got to happen. But don't worry, it'll all pretty much be stuff that could happen to the average soldier. Which I almost just misspelled shoulder.
meben15
meben15
XD those average shoulders see a lot of things. Or at least they would if they had eyes...
Captain Nagisus
Captain Nagisus
:U Hehehe. Maybe I could do a sequel, about Cah-Rowei's shoulder?
meben15
meben15
XD perhaps