Skyrim Forum

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Specter of Death
Specter of Death
A Pathfinder Project?
The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass
It's like DnD. I am in one campaign as a player for a friend, Co Dming another campaign with another friend, and am creating my own. Also my RP recently revived.
Dungeons and Dragons. But Pathfinder.
Specter of Death
Specter of Death
O.O

I am just now getting in to DnD with the recent release of 5e (Am I saying that correctly?) I've always wanted to, but It was always to complicated and time consuming. Hopefully when I get a brake I can dive in a bit more.
It's really simple once you get your feet wet, especially if you have a good group or people with experience that can help you. It was really complicated for me at first too.
And it is supposed to be D&D but I call it DnD cuz n is faster for me to type on my keyboard.
Also, D&D and pathfinder are different. I have come to prefer Pathfinder. Are you familiar with roll20? And I can also provide you with several wiki links so you can read up. Even invite you to my campaign chat and see if I can get yous some help.
Specter of Death
Specter of Death
That would be really cool. I'm not sure when I have much time, but for now, I can research. :D